OFF: recent Motorhead albums (was: Music as a drug)

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 14 09:08:19 EST 2011

I like "Love Me Forever," but its pretty much their attempt at a power ballad.

________________________________
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Mon, February 14, 2011 1:30:13 AM
Subject: Re: OFF: recent Motorhead albums (was: Music as a drug)

On 2/13/11, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:
> On 11 Feb 2011, at 11:47 , Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>> `Angel City' perhaps excepted
>
> 'Angel City' _must_ be excepted from your cull.  It completely rocks. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

I take the blame for this bout of hair-splitting, and I've decided
that it was really a matter of the overall "style" of aggression not
perfectly fitting into my last assault of "iron love" upon the nabes.
Angel City is a FANTASTIC track IMHO, is that not where he mentions
spitting broken glass??  My friend Chris had alluded to lemmy sounding
like he gargled with glass long before I heard Lemmy suggest similar
about himself......."Love Me Forever" simply throws me off "musically"
But that's my problem if that is a correct use of the word