Two Contrasting Motorhead Reviews from Kansas City

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 18 14:06:31 EST 2011

One worships Motorhead, the other less so...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:55:17 am
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
From: "mike coleman" <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Two Contrasting Motorhead Reviews from Kansas City

On 2/18/11, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://backtorockville.typepad.com/back_to_rockville/2011/02/review-motorhead.html#tp
>
> http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/2011/02/concert_review_motorhead_at_th.php#

On a quick read, not sure what the contrast is, but I am certainly one
part idiot, nevermind that-
I have seen Motorhead quite a few times (though sadly not in years
now, and last time we arrived just exactly TOO "fashionably late" at
the mega-staduium iron Maiden Dio thingie, but it was fun wheeling my
friend in a wheelchair for special seating when it was a hoax,
especilly when the usher saw him get up)
Anywhee, I have always had a small complaint that I thought Motorhead
wasn't quite as loud as they could be or even should be, but as I type
it occurs to me that if I go see any of 'the gods", and especially
this one, I am likely drinking to extreme and ready to be made the
real life version of the cover of Frank Marino's "Power Of
RnR"......However, one of my old friends