Be there celebration? Try a stone circle

Dewd insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 25 11:28:44 EST 2011

On 2/24/11, strobridge jill <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Looks like you can book a stone circle for those special ceremonial
> occasions -
>
> http://rollrightstones.co.uk/index.php/information/detail/booking-the-rollright-stone-circle
>

> But I suspect the most important caveat (apart from hoping it doesn't rain)
> is the comment at the end:
>
> *Please take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but goodwill
> *
>
> cheers
> Jill

I want a repo of the one that came down in "This Is Spinal Tap", so if
I ever manage to take a break from HW records long enough to get some
proper furniture and have any real quantity of company, I can affix it
to a pully and make it go annoyingly up and down while music is
playing...
Oh dear Jill, I confess that waiting for you to debunk the UFO (not
the missle), turned into sheer memory-loss, I have been SOO stressed
out. But it is remembered now, I'm just still skint a little longer
(not that you are concerned)
Speaking of,  that (missle) came up on the radio last night and it IS
kinda scary...they were saying the dirty yellow exhaust trail does
seem to point to China.....and there has been yet another, kept quiet
except except in one Corpus Christi Texas outlet, right here, a wee
bit south of me
and while I am here, it has come to my attention just how much I
suffer not being on the Yahoo forum.....why is that??
am I the problem???
If I unsubscribe will that help the rest of you??