Space Ritual London 25 Feb, 2011

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 26 08:01:17 EST 2011

thank you for this Scott.
wasn't aware of the 12", but thanks to an old friend I have the CD
bit jealous on that.
I am assuming the DVD is PAL and will generally be a problem for a
poor boy to watch on his cheap DVD players in the USA right??
Would it be that most people here in USA will watch it on computer
(which I don't do, and don't want to do), or am I wrong about
something here??