Space Ritual London 25 Feb, 2011

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Feb 27 23:37:35 EST 2011

On 26 Feb 2011, at 08:01 , mike coleman wrote:
> I am assuming the DVD is PAL and will generally be a problem for a
> poor boy to watch on his cheap DVD players in the USA right??

In my experience, PAL and NTSC is not a big issue when it comes to DVD encoders (unless you have a very high-end monitor and quite keen vision!).  The issue with DVD players tends to be region encoding (though quite a lot of music DVD producers are savvy enough to produce music DVDs with Region 0).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson