(Hawkwind) Re: Dibs Dad, R.I.P.

Elipxr5 elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 11 13:04:25 EST 2011

Hi Folks,
A bit of sad news, on New Years Eve, Dibsey's dad, Irvin passed away.  He was 75. He was battling esophagus cancer for sometime so the outcome was expected, but it all came as a shock, as the family was told he had months to live and that changed to weeks and then days.  Dibs was there when his dad crossed over.  As one would expect, Dibs is pretty ragged right now, but he's holding his own.
I posted this because I know Dibs has a lot of friends out there who would like to offer their condolences.

Could someone please post this message to BOC-L

Bill S