(OFF) Re: Music is a drug?

miguel colemano insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 19:48:42 EST 2011

My Mexican and (what do the blacks like being called as of today in
the USA as of today?  black right?) , are just far superior to the old
"whitey crowd"......the mexican kids form circles around a lamp
outside and twirl themesleves around on it listening to the Hawkwind
and Gong and whatnot, and they treat me so cool here.....
If only I could speak more fluent espanol, I might have "party naked"
company....
I was trying to ask the maintenence guy who was in here today to try
to bring me some Hawkwind from Mexico for mucho denero......he was
playing me some "Credence Clearwater" on his phone and was curious if
I had any on my floor-full-of-CDs I've been playing......
They are even going to tell the buiding inspector not to check my
apartment on the 18th, because I am a "day" sleeper and they don't
want to stress me out cleaning......(or waking up)
Oh please may this mail not curse me........I told Nik I have assumed
the role of "resident musical God", and they seem to love millions of
versions of "Sonic Attack at wall-shaking volume!!!