(HUW) My Dream For The Future

miguel colemano insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 20:24:58 EST 2011

I have a desire to see lots of stage diving at Langton shows in the
future, like that I saw going on with Megadeth in the "Decline Of
Western Civilisation" movie. I'll be happy to see it on DVD from safe
in my cocoon, since Richard (Huw), likely won't be blowing through
Dallas too soon....
I spotted a new acoustic album he has just done for my old friend
Brian's Cleopatra label....
here:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380304943161&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

I really wish my Christmas present to myself of Hard Graft would have
made it for New Years, but Marion has sent me another

Well.....maybe time to go play "Radio Telepathy".....being on social
security allows me some enjoyable personal interpretations with this
jewel!!!!