(OFF) Re: Music is a drug?

Reuben Kincaid insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 02:28:41 EST 2011

On 1/12/11, pam Wheaton <pamwheaton at cableone.net> wrote:
> Mine too. Especially when I go on a Legendary Pink Dots jag!!!
> Pam

That's certainly about the best argument FOR that I could dream of
next to letting Hawkwind into your head on a more personal basis.....
When I put those guys in and I didn't know what I'd done, I "knew
fear" in a new way : )  I've got guts but not that much guts!!!
I've since cleansed the home of the offending CDR altogether !!!
(and Pam I am totally prepared to admit that my "dots days" may well
lay ahead and Bill Stewart may yet show me what I missed!!!)
I think when I play music it's not so much that I want to hear any,
it's more what I want others to hear and the wonderful vibrating floor
and furniture and shaking walls.....seems such a waste not to affect
the surrounding environment....epecially in the small hours when
people are more likely to notice