FW: [Hawkwind] OT- Mike Moorcock

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 12 06:38:14 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Eaton-Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:17 PM
To: Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Hawkwind] OT- Mike Moorcock

Hi folks,
  I received this message from the Moorcock site earlier on.
Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
Paul.

Michael will be in for surgery regarding his foot.  If you have been
expecting contact from him recently, there have been difficulties slowing
him down.  You can read about it here:  http://
www.multiverse.org/fora/showthread.php?p=219309

Our well wishes go to Mike and Linda.  All our best for his recovery.

Make some noises in E. This is called 'You Shouldn't Do That.' - Nik Turner
to Lemmy.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: