(OFF) Re: Music is a drug?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 11:42:01 EST 2011

On 1/12/11, pam Wheaton <pamwheaton at cableone.net> wrote:
> A friend of mine managed to get the majority of their discography,
> somewhehere around 118 cds worth(including side projects) and gave it to
> me for my birthday!!! I've been known to start at the beginning and just
> let it go for hours!! I get some interesting looks from the neighbors!
> Ye gods those guys are good!
> Pam

I feel SO RETARDED!!!   and (hope he doesn't mind). Bill Stewart sent
me some video that I couldn't watch because Hawkwind gets all my
money, and I am hoping this was simply a case of the usal musical
differeces between me and the person that sent me a CDR of his
favorite LPD material.
I want to like them so bad, but I tried repeatedly with what I had and
one more play could have caused me to "clicK' and become a danger to
myself,  if not anything else living nearby...
cheers Pam, I know you are into great stuff
Too many smart people love them