(OFF) Re: Music is a drug? LPD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 13:09:28 EST 2011

On 1/12/11, Elipxr5 <elipxr5 at aol.com> wrote:
> If it makes you feel any better I have to confess that they do very little
> for me either. I've heard about 15 of their recordings, and seen them live
> twice, but I don't feel compelled to see them again, and a lot of the music
> didn't impress me. Just my 1 cent. Eli in the snow in New York city

It DOES!!!  and please forgive my prolific frequency folks, but when
Eli speaks, I respond!!!
I got my 1 day of snow either yesterday or the day before,
forgot....(thank god it didn't stick!!)
I had to dig my "lounge pants" out of the outside closet today to make
a layer underneath my jeans...it's finally gotten cold here and I hate
that layering crud....
But anything is better than Urban Heat syrdrome......trying to think
of something Hawkwind but having mental block...cheers!!  we're alive
yet another day!!!