PYWW lyrics? (was Re: new Atomgods Youtube footage with Steve)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Jan 16 19:56:19 EST 2011

Having chatted about the idea of recording a PYWW cover with ex-of-this-list Andy Gilham (whilst he was down here in sunny Colombia for New Years), we reckoned he could at least contribute backing vox by recording them to tempo and key (ish) on his computer in the UK and emailing me the audio to include in the multitrack.  So this afternoon I sketched out the basic structure of the song using dodgy software instruments (MIDI, basically) in GarageBand ... and I'll have to get around to programming drums and recording proper guitars and basses and such eventually.  But it's a start (and the first stuff I've worked on since before the daughter was born!).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson