Off: Lemmy

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 17 19:44:26 EST 2011

and since it's (way) too late for me to fall in line normally (and
apparently denied me in life), I'm going to thank Big Mike for this
tremendously repeat TREMENDOUSLY stimulating hors d'oeuvre. The
previous review I read gave the impression that it needed editing, and
that Lemmy was cold towards his son, and then I saw Phil Campbell
calling the producers the "c-word" for heavily editing his footage.
THIS is more like it, if only my one friend who can go to see it with
me doesn't flake.....but see it eventually I will......also excited
that we USA fans get massive bonus stuff with the DVD
THANK YOU BIG MIKE