(OFF) Ebay Buyer Warning

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 17 23:32:38 EST 2011

On 1/17/11, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hardly use Ebay anymore. Buyer protection means little, Seller protection
> counts more.

I maneuver my way through the Paypal phone line to get eBay on the
phone quicker, as I hate waiting to threaten people and blow out their
eardrums when doing so. eBay IS THE BEAST.  I also hammer past the
eBay option and head straight to Paypal dispute at the first whiff of
problem and so far I'm still hangin' but eBay is SO VILE it is now
near impossible. They wills stop at nothing to squeeze a little more
and a little more and a little more. If they had their way, you would
not know where the item is located, and you would not be able to
communicate directly with the seller. They also want to exploit my own
expertise to increase the price I have to pay....
This incident was reported by request and it also hit "close to home"