(OFF topic): Lemmy Contest

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 22 21:09:57 EST 2011

On 1/18/11, Stewartbas at aol.com <Stewartbas at aol.com> wrote:
> From the grave: Hamburger Cowboy!
> Ya owe me one,Trev.

the sad thing is, I feel I do....I spotted the still sealed japanese
copy of the Deviants CD I have, whicj I never quite accepted as mine,
and almost cried (again)
I do, however, feel good about the poster I made by dissecting one of
my Wow LP's and sticking it up on the wall at seemingly the most
meaningful time possible, and now I do not think it can ever come down
as long as I live, wherever I live.....
so, my attention is still more focused on the BB twins and what might
be a cool way to say THANK YOU and how to appoach my man Kevin James
for guidance.....
I am still grieving Trev