Lemmy Contest (SINCERE request for forgiveness)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 24 08:29:59 EST 2011

Dear Everyone-
I'd like to say that my use of Trev's name was simply a bout of
"temporary insanity", brought on by the multiple use of a triggerword:
"Cowboy". But the truth is this was a case of my not realising my
ignorance, and I saw it the same as Jimi Hendrix saw his use of the
"Star Spangled Banner", and I only hope anybody would know I am THE
LAST person who would want to disrespect someone I am grieving or
anyone conncected to him.
Rest assured I will NOT USE his name again, and there was no filth in
my heart when I did so. It was supposed to be "layered humor" for
those that might get what was in it. Further, the implication was that
he would want Lori, or someone, or someones....LOOKED AFTER
I made a mistake
I'm TRULY SORRY, and there is NO BS saying this
Mike