(Trev's ghost) (not) Lemmy Contest

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 27 07:45:50 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:50 AM, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 1/27/11, Owen O'Neill <owen.01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> But it made me think Hawkwind should do an album of psychedelic
> laughter.
> >> "the laughter project"
>
> That's something else Hawkwind is just simply the best at. I think
> Harvey's services might be in order there again though....

I was thinking immediately about "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seek the last retreats of
life..." and then
http://www.archive.org/details/randommusicfromstrangeplaceswithoutcopyrightstoviolatebecausenoonecares.-vincentpricelaughing

(by the way this is an excellent movie on that site: _The_Goat_, seen it
before? Buster Keaton and many, many cops.
http://www.archive.org/details/TheGoat)

Apologies I was "all clicked out", having gone off on the police
> again, the post office (glad I just threw the scisssors on the floor
> behind the counter), and the grocery store (that was REALLY bad),

Yeah? The last time I flipped out in a supermarket I bombed someone in the
next aisle with dozens of paper towel rolls (didn't know exactly where they
were in the aisle). Also left with all this sushi, avoided the N20 whipped
cream cans because that's kid stuff.

> like
> the day before you tried to snap me, but you did a magnificent job of
> getting the word Cowboy as electronically spoken at the beginning of
> the song of that title from "Devil Without A Cause", STUCK IN MY HEAD
> YOU BASTARD.

I looked up Devil Without A Cause. Kid Rock, what?

--