(Trev's ghost) (not) Lemmy Contest

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 27 07:51:08 EST 2011

Oh yeah so Cowboy was a cue word? That only happened to me once ever but it
was great! It caused me to zone out of a terrible movie and just enjoy being
oblivious in a dark theater and some soda for a while, the length of Star
Wars II minus 20-odd minutes before and after I clicked out and back into
it.

--