Music as a drug

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 28 13:51:37 EST 2011

On 1/28/11, Keith Henderson <khenders64 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> If this is real news, and my fairly keen intuition tells me
>> that from Keith,  it is, doesn't it figure it would be the porn
>> coming through??
>
> Real news?  Depends on your point of view, I guess.  I'm noncommital, though
> quite skeptical.  My first question would be, are some individuals obviously
> better than others at it (in true Mendel-style population genetics sense),
> and can this be demonstrated repeatedly, on demand.  If not, probably hooey.
>  Still fun, tho'.

This is the area where I am tremendously skeptical, too, at least in
the sense of thinking the art must be so unpredictably on and off, as
to be hard to "use". also, before I go off ranting non-topic, I must
confess my mind waxes "remote viewing" every time. ESP bothers me, and
suggests human evolution into _something else_ rather than human, I'm
not a frikin' bee, nor do I want a hive. That said, my money would be
on Ingo Swan (ring!) in the former case-
As of last night, some supposedly "new" info flung forth regarding the
rather solid UK UFO Bentwaters UFO incident of 1980, but I am not sure
what I think yet. Supposedly binary code was projected into the mind
of one of them, and this was supposed to be revealing that it was "us"
coming back from the future in need of chromosomes.....hmmm.....wonder
if they are just trying to keep themselves in the media at this
point.....anywwee
The triangle>>  because of LSD, .....as my homeboy Roky would say
regarding psychedelic music:  "that's where the pyramid meets the eye"
"man"
_SURELY_ the triangle card should be added as the primary one!!!
I'll go try to sleep but my week-n-1-half of winter is over, windows
open, in shorts, no shirt, burning up, need air conditioning.....