Music as a drug

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 29 10:23:21 EST 2011

On 1/29/11, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:
> On 29 Jan 2011, at 06:50 , mike coleman wrote:
>> However, in the past, to
>> me, "March Or Die". "1916", and "Bastards" ALL would have gone into
>> the "not as good as I'd like" pot, and while they all still have a
>> pothole or 2, for me, it is actually "1916" that I find mysellf mostly
>> only wanting to hear "make my day". But opinions are really rather
>> useless , this is BOC-L so I'm sharing!!
>
> Oh, I think 1916 and Bastards are top notch; in with the best!  Sacrifice is
> excellent as well.  From that era, it is just March or Die for which I
> reserve a cocked eyebrow.
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

It's kinda like Hawkwind, there's really nothing bad, and my point
really was that I found M>O>D had "bloomed" for me and I like it
better now.....Ibut I'm not crazy about 1916...it's not bad, it's just
"not me"....I also think I prefer the 3 piece musically....anyway, as
long as opinions are out, can get some on "Kiss Of Death" and
"Motorizer"??  Which one do I get first??