Music as a drug with triangle cards

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 30 18:05:15 EST 2011

the cards can be SEEN on a promo poster for the Hawklords. I am still
holding out that the whole shebang could be the IMAGINATION of
HAWKWIND incorporating all ideas, but it gets harder. I still haven't
solved what decks (magicians?) have the triangle card and why, but one
things seems concrete:
Calvert wasn't playing with a full deck.
PS-glad you too thought of the waves.....
Oh my gosh the movie with the talking bomb......I haven't quite
remebered it yet, but I seem to remember that was a goody wasn't it.