Brock Calvert Dual Disc/Neil Young

John Majka john.majka at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 19:42:18 EDT 2011

Huh I didn't realize that song was on the Roadie soundtrack also, as my only familiarity with that movie was seeing it during its original release and I apparently didn't remember that one.  In any case the studio album it came from is much better than the movie it appears in....
Remember the Coop
John Majka

Sent from my iPhone