Article in the Grauniad about Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Accumulators

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 9 19:38:15 EDT 2011

is that dyslexia Paul?
I was trying to imagine myself misspelling in that way, and I found it
actually quite an interesting typo!!!!

I think think there is good reason "The Invaders" is so seldom re-run
here in the US, and it can't be that it's dated.
(going to kitchen to see how much foil is left on the roll)