Article in the Grauniad about Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Accumulators

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 10 01:42:21 EDT 2011

Brilliant! Reich was just to ahead of his time.

And no we now it was neither Lemmy nor Woody Allen who invented the*Orgasmatrom.
* I'd send him an email and tell him if if he had a computer.

The typo was a nick name for the Guardian because it had so many typos when
first came out.

There is probably more truth in one of Reich's book's than any issue of any
newspaper! ;) Why else burn his books?

Well you know you'll see me some time later, when...

Jonathan