Article in the Grauniad about Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Accumulators

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 11 05:51:40 EDT 2011

On 7/11/11, Mike Holmes <fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 10/07/2011 00:38, mike coleman wrote:
>
>> I think think there is good reason "The Invaders" is so seldom re-run
>> here in the US, and it can't be that it's dated.
>
> I recall seeing a modern remake of it about 12 years ago.
>
> FoFP

Strange -
I seem to rememeber you SEEING that .
hmmmm
If it is a movie I suppose I have to get to it somehow, lamo or not.
I also came to the simple conclusion thaty Reich was just too sexual
for the day myse;f, and I'm unkempt
dDDYjay cand fo on my theoretical xmas wish list with gerry anderson's
"UFO" series and the original "Invaders"
I want to relive my youth, before back, nose, ear and other untoward
bodily hair trouble took hold.
I think I have in ingrown one on my brain.