Article in the Grauniad about Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Accumulators

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 11 09:18:32 EDT 2011

On 11/07/2011 11:30, mike coleman wrote:

>> FoFP
>
> I can't retrieve the conversation in my memory banks. seems like Mary
> was discussing it too.
> whatever you saw, it was something I wanted to be seeing.

http://www.amazon.com/Invaders-Scott-Bakula/dp/B000050HNY

IIRC Thinnes reprised his David Vincent character from the original
series to hand over the reins, of uncovering the alien conspiracy, to
Scott Bakula's character.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.