Brock Calvert Dual Disc

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Thu Jul 21 11:05:54 EDT 2011

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Umbrellamental wrote:
> "a hailer of taxis, I reach for the phone"

 	Apropos of which, I just wanted to say, I managed to get an LP of
Magic Muscle's _One Hundred Miles Below_ from Rod Goodway not so long ago
and it's really really good. So nice to hear Adrian Shaw playing at full
pelt. The Frond is great and all but doesn't really give him the chance to
break loose. Yours all,
 			Jon

--
"It's ridiculous, because everybody's coloured or you wouldn't be able
 	   to see them." (Captain Beefheart on racism, 1974)
    Jon Jarrett, Oxford, UK      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk