Blast from the Past

martyn white martyn_white_2003 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 23 11:13:58 EDT 2011

  I just rediscovered the list after 20 years (what was I
Hi BOC_L,

  I just rediscovered the list after 20 years (what was I thinking?).
Many fond memories, I still have my BOC T-shirt with the Messersmit
flying over Stonehenge :).  If you are still out there, shout out to
Mike (Friend of Fernando Po), Jill Strohbridge and Steve Swann.
My favourite HW song is still Paradox and BOC is "Don't fear the
reaper".  I used to be mkw6d out of Charlottesville VA

Best regards

Martyn