HW: ROQUETING THROUGH SPACE LP

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 1 17:08:57 EDT 2011

that's pretty cool Mick. I wish I could afford to get that now. Thank
you for calling it up.
In friendly retaliation, I'll just be over to my 4LP Not Of This Earth
box set I've had dump-gifted on me. It occured to me if nothing else,
it is MASSIVE window dressing for the fact that I've now got _This Is
Hawkwind Sonic Attack_ on vinyl, and seeing how I just discovered my
PT "On The Sunday" original CD has fallout, I'm more than happy to
play custodian/librarian.
I had a blast collecting records with no table for a few years, but
Keith stated asking questions since it was getting pretty furius and
TG the local shop (where I am no longer allowed in!!), had the perfect
cheapo just waiting for me one day

Meanwhile I have continued to have CDR problems which led me to look
and I think I discovered that HIGH HUMIDITY is very bad for those, of
which we have a lot here.