(OFF) HW: ROQUETING THROUGH SPACE LP

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 2 01:44:47 EDT 2011

Not rocking any boats here, just want to comment that "record player"
does not sound off my 'weirdo' alarrm, and I myself might have said
that. But of course I say all kinds of things anyway.
Now if someone said "I've not got a Victrola", I might have found it
odd. But I am not arguing that the term player might be old-hat, I
just canl't see myself ever finding fault with it.
And FWIW, despite the fun I have been having with my super-cheap
attempt at copying the "real" "decks", I realise eventually I will
want a better one and the reality of going for a pro-ject
whatchamacallem instead of another Rega is under consideration as a
more reasonable thing for me
But I sure liked my Rega 3