Snaimail address

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jun 2 13:57:45 EDT 2011

Hi

No change.  59 Melville Street (top flat), Edinburgh, EH3 7HL   Thanks!  And
let me know how much I owe you.
All good here.  Happily researching 17th & 18th century landholding charters
in the NAS and recovering from two days of very hard excavation work at the
weekend in the wind and the rain.

Hope all is well with you
cheers
Jill