TEST

Sybaelle crimsonmirrors at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 2 21:02:45 EDT 2011

Okay and shortly after this, I was at an alternative news site reading
about chemtrails and came upon this thread about orgones:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread711513/pg1

Which led me to a whole bunch of videos on youtube
about....yep....accumulators.

http://youtu.be/sPV-JExUPns

Of course a great many of said videos were actually different videos of
our favorite Hawkwind song about these accumulators.

And then I ultimately stumbled upon another cool site.

http://www.orgonelab.org/

Until today I had only read about orgone accumulators beyond the
Hawkwind lyrics in Jack Kerouac's "On the Road." Today may have been a
bit of overkill but I still thought it was kind of cool. Hope it's of
interest to others too. :)