HW: HW - Leave No Star Unturned

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 5 17:50:05 EDT 2011

What he said -----

I mean we trust know and trust you Ian,    and if pushed we could find out where you live ;-)

so spill the beans, it can't be space ritual without dave mixing it, but its got to be good if you're involved, cos youz knowz your hawkwind and you ain't named gargarin......

I mean from what you've already said, I'm bleeping well getting the vinyl....

Cheers
Steve