HW: Sonic Rock Solstice 2010 DVD

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 6 05:48:19 EDT 2011

Is that really *4 hours*? Not possible surely? The 'support' bands look
interesting. I'm not that interested in the "Hawkords" rehashing old
Hawkwind numbers but the rest of it looks promising enough. Isn't Tir a Nog
Young Man;)

There are some other curious releases on that web site too, like the tribute
to Bryon Gysin.