HW: Sonic Rock Solstice 2010 DVD

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Mon Jun 6 07:16:15 EDT 2011

Serious error of judgement by someone then not filming Tir Na Nog -
someone needs shooting!
These guys are legendary and it was, quite literally, a dream come true
for me to see them again - saw them loads in the early 70's and last saw
them in about 1973/74.
Not only did they surpass my anticipation of their brilliance they
exceeded it by an infinite amount. They were totally brilliant.
And real Gentlemen to boot.
A serious loss for the DVD!

Ah well!

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa