(OFF) BETRAYAL

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 27 10:47:13 EDT 2011

Alright Mike,

I sentence you to five mnutes of watchign a clip from my visuals move
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00mfK5HPZw

That might mellow you out and convince you of the value  the human race(or some of it),  or maybe not ......

Steve