(OFF) BETRAYAL

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 27 18:04:21 EDT 2011

sorry another but I hate saying things wrong-
a "fuel flea" may turn out to be a silly-sounding term created by an
individual, and I am not sure if it infers only to an alpha-emitting
partices of plutonium, but in my case it does....
I HATE radiation in my body, and these are especially nasty.
Weather or not they will kill or actually cause lung cancer in humans,
I think remains to be "discovered", but I myself would much rather not
be one of the subjects.....