Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 15:21:39 EDT 2011

On 6/29/11, Stewartbas at aol.com <Stewartbas at aol.com> wrote:
> OOOh....this was a big mistake.  Not inviting you, exactly, but
> accidentally inviting friggin 5000 people in our address book.
> Mis-clicked.
> Anywho...Bill will just have to weed thru 5000 invite accepts.
> How've you been?  Everything same 'ol here.  BunBun doing  OK?
>   Bev

I DO hope you will forgive my playful "demon" overload :)
I actually almost responded today, a couple times, as I was unsure but
after a lot of thought I decided the second mail might have been a
clue to a "mis"-"take"-
Now I'm just glad the "demon" overload didn't have a leak on me. Oh
the things I might have said not knowing I posted on BOC
you know, things like where I've been putting the nicotine patches (: D)
where's Theodore? while I'm at it?