(OFF) Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 15:34:16 EDT 2011

On 6/30/11, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/29/11, Stewartbas at aol.com <Stewartbas at aol.com> wrote:
>> OOOh....this was a big mistake.  Not inviting you, exactly, but
>> accidentally inviting friggin 5000 people in our address book.
>> Mis-clicked.
>> Anywho...Bill will just have to weed thru 5000 invite accepts.
>> How've you been?  Everything same 'ol here.  BunBun doing  OK?
>>   Bev

Oh Bun Bun......
Hard to tell.....do felines get thyroid, bone and lung cancer the same as we do?
I haven't held him in the batroom mirror in the dark, but I feel sure
he will glow if I do.
I hope our cancers and everything else hold out for the course of his
natural life duration. According to SPCA he was 4 on June 19th, and
that's his B-Day now I guess. Hope Maggies holding firm and then
some....