Aural Innovations Radio: New Astral Visions Radio Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Mar 1 04:17:48 EST 2011

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MARCH 1, 2011: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've uploaded a new show from Astral Visions Radio (show #13). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Astral Visions Radio (show #13)

Astral Visions Radio Show - Music from Psychotropic Zone, is hosted by DJ
Astro

Anton Barbeau - "Psychedelic Mynde of Moses" (from Psychedelic Mynde of
Moses)
Baby Woodrose - "Spinning Wheels of Fire" (from Mindblowing Seeds and
Disconnected Flowers)
Mamuthones - "Kash-O-Kashak" (from S/T)
Kospel Zeithorn - "Ukaasi" (from Luikertelija)
Dragontears (Baby Woodrose) – “Electric Knödel Soup" (from Unreleased
Rarities Volume 3)
The Fuzztones - "My Black Cloud" (from Preaching To The Perverted)
Louis Davey - "Subconscious" (from Last Chance of a Lifetime)
Nog Cavanagh - "King Arachna" (from Sombre Castles of Desire)
Mugstar - "Sunburnt Impedance Machine" (from Lime)
Earthmonkey - "Sister Marble Gazer" (from Be That Charge)
Vitkaste - "Osa 3" (from Lestinjoki)
The Grand Astoria - "Doomsday Party" (from Omnipresence)
The Atomic Bitchwax - "The Local Fuzz (Edit)" (from forthcoming album The
Local Fuzz)
35007 - "Voyage Automatique" (from Liquid)
Nick Riff - "Where Are We Now" (from The Universe Is Mental)

http://Aural-Innovations.com