(OFF) Charlie Sheen winning?? Lion's Blood??

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 5 19:35:48 EST 2011

What a coincidence, me and Maggie were just commiserating on the
similarities between you and Martin Sheen.  I hear the porno star just  left....maybe
it's time for you to visit the animal shelter...move over bun bun,  we got
a third....meow
Leave Kosh outta this, you pervert.

bill s

In a message dated 3/5/2011 4:48:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,