Sun and Clouds Space Ritual (attn Wilfried)

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Sat Mar 5 19:57:45 EST 2011

At 15:53 2011-03-02, you wrote:
>I have just checked mine AGAIN, and mine has th short copyright on
>side 2 only.
>madness is taking prisoners.
>be careful to look at the destination if responding here.
>Mike

Well,
shouldn't it be a special forum for geek investigations like this?

I found out today I've got a variation on the Dave Brock "Earthed to
the Ground & the Agent of Chaos" 2CD. No double hawk on back/down
left corner, and 2nd CD is blank when it should've been a pic disc.

Also recently realised there is two different Swedish labels for the
1977 Masters of the Universe vinyl.

believed to be clean.