Sun and Clouds Space Ritual (attn Wilfried)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 5 22:12:14 EST 2011

AWESOME!!!
I figure you guys wouldn't mind that, since it was slow, and you
didn't gang up to have me kicked off!! (yet)
Can't wait to share your info and will report the devastation if any.
Also, a new friend Jason started the SRTrading forum (which also means
you can sell and I didn't know), he claims he's coming here
tomorrow!!!