Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 12:08:56 EST 2011

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't hoped joining was a little puzzling
for you. God only knows how long it took me in whatever year it was I
first came here. Thank god I remembered in 2007.
Had it been someone else, I likely would have offered a "slight
warning" that this forum is the "technical shit".  But in your case I
thought you might consider it insulting and anything I can do to keep
you in good form.
Also, reemmber that this place goes back to 1990 or so, and some of
the kinfolk have never been on a big ol' jet-airliner, therefore,
mostly this IS the Hawkwind forum as always it has been.
They may challenge you a bit, you could get hazed or studied from a
distance with funny glances cast, and pointing fingers that you can't
see but sense......
anyway,,,do your stuff
ps- If you ask nicely, Albert Bouchard may help you in the percussion
realm....if ever that flares up (again)