Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Tue Mar 8 14:22:38 EST 2011

Welcome!

Ah although the listing you had for the Dojo Warrior CD was incorrect
there was another official CD release of Warrior from Griffin, which is
far superior being taken from master tapes rather than vinyl like the
Dojo version. :-)

Of course it has no green hairs on the cover ;-) either which might
reduce the value. Sorry I couldn't resist

Rich