Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Jamun jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Tue Mar 8 14:51:50 EST 2011

Hi,

I cant see what was wrong with my Dojo listing. Any how not to quarrel. As
far as I was aware, the Dojo release was 1982, whilst the Griffin release
was 1983. I would thus state, that the Dojo was the first official CD
release. Its like first edition books, the first is worth the bucks. The
second is worthless. And the third, Rock City, you cant even give away.
Regarding sound quality. I have all three, the Dojo IMO, like the vinyl is a
nice sounding release. I would be splitting "green hairs" to tell the
difference between that and the Griffin release. But then again I have some
state of the art reference audio equipment to make such a comparison.

Still I used the Dojo release as a promo for SRT. I basically gave it away,
20 euros including p&p to CCruiser.

So he is a winner, since it cost me 10 euros to post to him in the Netherlands.