Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 17:20:18 EST 2011

hey "Gang"
looks like me and the Bun maybe should've waited on the nap??
First of all. regarding my comment about Jamun, I've never been about
love and peace .... sorry!!!   But seriously it was more a comment of
"Oh good, Jamun had to work it, so I feel better"
It wasn't pure evil,,,,,,Music friends donlt draw that out!!!!d  d I
reserve that for my "family" and "friends"
Now, I breezed through the posts but here is my upchuck, which
hopefully helps. some.
In vinyl record circles, 1st pressings are generally most valuable,
but I am not so sure in most CD situations. In fact, most CDs don't
appreciate much period with obvious exceptions like HW Live 97, etc
etc....
Looks like Jamun "fell victim" to an inside joke, and I am happy to
announce that I have an AWESOME hairless Warrior. Later (another)
seller advertised one as unplayed, but the jacket was my concern, and
after a trillion times buying it and being crushed by the results,
she's put up safe and she's gorgeous!!!!  CREAKS when opened!!!   this
is a VINYL record, just to clarify
Down to the CDs-
Those were 90's issues, and the Dojo was the first, made from vinyl
that a fan contributed.
The Griffin was made from the USA Atco tapes and I would agree is
superior, but likely also different because there is some kind of
difference that I am still waiting for my "boss" to hopefully explain
one day. There are at least timing differences.
Now the clincher:
I do not have any of the Rock Fever issues, I think this is what Jamun
referred to, but I have recently found out that THOSE are made from
the BRITISH MASTER TAPES. So if you donlt care that the band will
disown you for buying one, and there is eternally no way to get that
filth off your hands if you do, then you might want to sneak one. I
kinda want one but have so far resisted and am waiting for the band to
put a new one out.
I would say "Griffin valuable, 'Dojo less", but both sides of the
argument hold some water in my opinion and shoot, I am not the
authority here!!
that's what I have to say!!!