Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Jamun jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Tue Mar 8 17:46:05 EST 2011

The Rock Fever (not Rock City, sorry!) release is in front of me. The sleeve
is pretty good as it has on the inner a portion of the inner sleeve from the
vinyl inner. I have a rip of the Griffin and IMO, the Rock Fever is just a
clone of Griffin with an extra, Kings of Speed live. Also interesting is
that there is even a bootleg of the Rock Fever CD. On the back of the
original bootleg Rock Fever CD it says "Rock Fever Music". On the bootleg of
the bootleg it says "Rock Feber Music". I am convinced that the Bootleg Rock
Fever is a bootleg, because, being in Germany I checked out the address,
which is on the back of the CD and it resolves to nothing. Also the website
www.rock-fever.de goes nowhere.