Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 17:58:51 EST 2011

And I do believe this, but a fan on one of those other places few
(true) men dare go, had a reason the Rock Fever does not match the
Atco tapes.....
shoot.....I am trying to recall......
But my intutition (a repeating theme with me), tells me YOU are going
to be CORRECT, sir!!!
When you speak of shit on top of shite, I hope you mean the Digipak version.
I am so tempted to slip a sealed copy (if I could still get one), in
with a sealed Atco LP to create one of my "sickening sweet overkill"
"jobs"